Think of a crostini but with a refreshing pear slice instead of a sliced baguette. A layer of herb filled goat cheese covers each pear slice and is topped with a crisp piece of endive that’s been tossed in Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette. A unique, light appetizer that you can make in just a few minutes.
- 1 pear
- ~ 4 tbsp herb goat cheese
- 1 head of endive
- Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Thoroughly wash a pear and slice it so you have about 5-6 round pieces
- Spread a layer of goat cheese on each pear
- Thoroughly wash a head of endive and pull the leaves off of the head then toss in Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Top each pear with an endive leaf
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: < 10 minutes
Serves: 1-2 People
Pro Tip: If you’re looking to add something extra to make this dish look extra– add a radish for a bitter bite to balance out the sweetness of the pear.