Looking for a quick and easy festive treat to bring to your next holiday gathering? These 5 Ingredient Brie Bites are a thoughtful, yet nearly foolproof, contribution to a holiday dessert table. As if the combination of creamy brie and tart cranberries wrapped in a fluffy crescent roll wasn’t enough, this recipe suggests topping these brie bites with a warm pecan, strawberry vinaigrette drizzle.
- Slice Brie into 1x1 inch pieces
- Unfold crescent rolls, add brie to the larger end, sprinkle cranberries, and roll up the pastry
- Bake in the oven according to crescent roll packaging, which is typically 12-16 minutes at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Add Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette and chopped up Hanley’s Pecans to a small pot and cover on low heat for about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Drizzle the strawberry vinaigrette and pecans on top of Brie Bites
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Total time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4-8 People
Pro Tip: Allow your Brie Bites to bake in the oven until they have a crispy golden exterior. But keep an eye on them as they can quickly turn from golden brown to over-baked quite quickly!