This Vegetarian Southwest Bowl with Hanley's Creole Ranch is so simple and satisfying. From the subtle spice of cayenne pepper mixed with the sweetness of the corn, to the creamy avocado topped with citrusy fresh squeezed lime juice. This bowl has a variety of flavors working together to build a crowd favorite Southwest Bowl.
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Can of Corn
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- Pico de Gallo
- Cotija Cheese
- Hanley’s Creole Ranch
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
- Strain a can of corn and add it to a pan with olive oil and cayenne pepper. Stir continuously and allow to brown slightly.
- Remove corn when finished and had strained black beans to the pan and heat until warm
- Chop romaine lettuce, tomatoes and a lime
- Build your Southwest bowl with lettuce, corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, cotija cheese, and pico de gallo
- Top with Hanley’s Creole Ranch and garnish with a lime wedge
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: 1-4 people
Pro Tip: Be patient while sauteing the corn in cayenne pepper. Be mindful of the heat the cayenne pepper will add but remember that the sweetness of the corn will offset it. Add olive oil when necessary and continuously stir until it finally begins to brown. Then set aside and add to your Southwest Bowl.