‘Pepper Jack and Pepper Jelly’ has a nice ring to it. Add those delicious ingredients to a flatbread with some diced chicken and you have the ultimate afternoon snack. You’ll satisfy your sweet, savory and spicy cravings.
- Garlic Naan
- Pepper Jack cheese
- Hanley’s Pepper Jelly
- Zaatar seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Bake a thin chicken breast seasoned with zaatar, salt and pepper at 375°F for 30 minutes
- Build your flatbread with pepper jack cheese, fully-cooked and diced chicken breast
- Broil on high until cheese is fully melted, approximately 4-5 minutes
- Finish topping your flatbread with Hanley’s Pepper Jelly and cracked black pepper
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: Approximately 45 minutes
Serves: 1 Person
Pro Tip: When we say this recipe is ‘quick and easy’ we mean it! Once you place your flatbread in the oven to broil– keep a very close eye on it. Too much time in the broiler can take your flatbread from crispy to burnt. Once the cheese is melty and crispy it’s ready to come out of the oven!