Perfect for game day, after-school snack time, or a unique dinner treat! Give this Panko Crusted Chicken Tender recipe with Hanley's Sweet Creole Mustard a try. The golden crispy exterior of the chicken tenders dipped in Hanley’s Sweet Creole Mustard is quite the combination.
- 1-2 Chicken Breasts
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- Hanley’s Sweet Creole Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Slice chicken breast into strips
- Whisk 2 eggs together in a bowl
- Add panko breadcrumbs to a separate bowl
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then the panko breadcrumbs, then place on a plate
- Heat a pan with olive oil and place all of the chicken strips in the pan
- Cook the chicken on medium heat until golden brown on one side
- Flip each piece of chicken and pan fry until golden brown on both sides and thoroughly cooked inside
- Lay chicken chicken tenders on a clean plate lined with a paper towel to absorb excess oil
- Dip your chicken tenders in Hanley’s Sweet Creole Mustard and enjoy!
- Snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: Approximately 10 minutes
Serves: 2-3 people
Pro Tip: If your chicken is not coated with breadcrumbs thoroughly enough before frying– double dip! Dip the chicken in egg wash, panko breadcrumbs, egg wash, panko breadcrumbs. That will do the trick and leave you with an extra crispy coating!