Let us introduce you to the only steak marinade you’ll ever need — Hanley’s Garlic Red Wine Vinaigrette. Follow this recipe to make the ultimate summertime dinner. Corn on the cob, roasted red potatoes, zucchini and a mouth-watering steak — what more could you ask for?
- Hanley’s Garlic and Red Wine Vinaigrette
- NY Strip Steak
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Zucchini (desired amount)
- Small Red Potatoes (desired amount)
- Corn on the Cob (desired amount)
- Fresh Parsley
PREP: Up to two days in advance, begin marinating your steak in Hanley’s Garlic and Red Wine Vinaigrette.
- Boil water, add red potatoes and boil for 15-20 minutes. (We recommend reusing your water to boil corn on the cob)
- Cut Zucchini into small pieces. Cut red potatoes in half. Add zucchini and potatoes to a baking dish with Garlic & Red wine vinaigrette.
- Bake in the oven at 400 for 30 minutes
- Boil pot of water again, add corn on the cob to pot of water and boil for 5-7 minutes
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan on medium heat and add your marinated steak to begin cooking. Cook on medium heat, occasionally flipping until the internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium “doneness”
- Rest cooked steak on a cutting board and cover with aluminum foil until ready to serve
- Plate the Hanley’s Garlic Red Wine Vinaigrette-marinated steak, red potatoes, zucchini and corn on the cob, top with fresh parsley and enjoy!
- Snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 30 minutes -- remember to marinate your steak with Hanley’s Garlic Red Wine Vinaigrette at least one day in advance.
Total time: 1 Hour
Serves: 1 person- 2 people depending on the size of the steak
Pro Tip: Add a generous amount of Hanley’s Garlic Red Wine Vinaigrette when marinating your steak and give it time to soak in all of the delicious flavors. As much as your mouth waters thinking about cooking that steak-- be patient and allow it to marinate for at least one day!