While warm soup and stew are lovely during the cold days, sometimes you want to switch it up and throw a leafy green into the mix! This Crisp Apple Salad is light and refreshing while still feeling “in season.” The homemade crisp apple chips add a nice crunchy texture to this recipe.
- 1-2 Apples
- Dried Cranberries
- Goat Cheese
- Hanley’s Sensation Dressing or Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Slice 1-2 apples and spread them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon and bake in the oven at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes
- Toss spinach in a light coating of either Hanley’s Sensation Dressing or Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette (this recipe tastes delicious with both)
- Add pecans, goat cheese, dried cranberries and baked apple slices
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Serves: 1-2 People
Pro Tip: The thinner you slice your apples, the less time they’ll need to spend in the oven. Use your discretion and occasionally check on your apple slices to make sure they stay crispy without browning.