Talk about a satisfying lunch! This Chicken Caesar Wrap with Hanley’s Caesar Dressing is delicious yet healthy. Bake some chicken, chop some lettuce and dress it with Hanley’s Caesar, wrap it up and you’re ready to eat! It’s as simple as that… check out the recipe for all of the steps and tips to perfect this lunchtime classic.
- Low carb tortilla
- 1 small chicken breast
- Romaine lettuce
- Hanley’s Caesar Dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Bake 1 small chicken breast coated in olive oil and topped with salt and pepper in the oven for 25 minutes
- While the chicken breast bakes, thoroughly wash and chop romaine lettuce
- Toss romaine lettuce in Hanley’s Caesar Dressing and a generous amount of cracked black pepper
- Place the lettuce on a tortilla and add chicken once it is thoroughly cooked
- Wrap the tortilla and heat in the pan on the stove top until tortilla is warm
- Cut your wrap in half and dip in Hanley’s Caesar Dressing for extra flavor!
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Serves: 1 Person
Pro Tip: Use fresh, cold, and crisp romaine lettuce, it will add a satisfying crunch to your Chicken Caesar wrap!