Description: Who doesn’t love a charcuterie board?! Cheese, salami, some veggies, and Hanley’s Pepper Jelly… What more could you ask for? This recipe is a fun twist on your classic charcuterie board and is assembled into charcuterie cups. These charcuterie cups are a tasty and incredibly cute snack.
- Cheddar cheese *check out our pro-tip for a recommendation*
- Cherry tomatoes
- Hanley’s Pepper Jelly
- Wooden skewers/picks
- Add Hanley’s Pepper Jelly as the base of each charcuterie cup
- Add some arugula
- Add two crackers to each cup
- Assemble one or two skewers per cup using salami, cheese, cherry tomatoes and olives
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 charcuterie cup per person
Pro Tip: The key to this recipe is perfecting the skewer assembly– pick an order to add items to each skewer and stick to it to simplify it. For example, our skewer assembly order was salami, tomato, olive, cheese. For each cup, prep with some Hanley’s Pepper Jelly, arugula and two crackers. Add a skewer to each cup and enjoy!
Pro Tip Part 2: We highly recommend the “Unexpected Cheddar” cheese from Trader Joe’s. Although it crumbles a little bit during assembly it is incredibly delicious!