A salad you could eat EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. From the salami and mozzarella to the crisp chopped romaine lettuce and Hanley’s Garlic and Red Wine Vinaigrette-marinated chickpeas, you’ll be wishing for an endless supply. This Italian Chopped Antipasto salad is an excellent dish to make when hosting a lunch or casual dinner.
- Hanley’s Garlic & Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- Sliced Black Olives
- Artichoke Hearts
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREP: Marinate a can of chickpeas in Hanley’s Garlic & Red Wine Vinaigrette a day in advance.
- Use a food chopper to chop romaine lettuce
- Add marinated chickpeas and lettuce to a bowl and toss together
- Slice artichoke hearts and add to salad
- Slice salami and add to salad
- Add shredded mozzarella
- Add sliced black olives
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1-2 people
Pro Tip: Don’t skip out on chopping your Romaine Lettuce with a food chopper. For some reason, the finely chopped lettuce takes this salad to the next level.