Step up your Pasta Salad game this summer. This Colorful Garlic Mediterranean Pasta Salad will wow your family and friends at a summer BBQ. It’s as tasty as it is beautiful.
- Hanley’s Garlic & Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Mini Heirloom Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Artichoke Hearts
- Kalamata Olives
- Fresh Parsley
- Feta Cheese
- Boil water and cook whole wheat pasta
- Chop mini heirloom tomatoes, red onion, artichoke hearts and fresh parsley
- Add mini heirloom tomatoes, red onion, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, capers, fresh parsley and feta cheese to a bowl and toss in Hanley’s Garlic & Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Strain cooked pasta and mix in with the prepared ingredients
- Chill this dish in the fridge for a few hours before serving
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: As many people as you’ve portioned for-- we typically make 2-4 servings.
Pro Tip #1: Throw this pasta salad dish in the fridge and allow it to chill before serving-- it’s the most delicious when served chilled.
Pro Tip #2: Add cucumbers to this delicious pasta salad for an extra crunch.