Mornings are hectic, most people are thinking about how to make theirs more efficient. This Bacom, Egg and Cheese recipe is filling and delicious. Our favorite thing about these egg bites is that they can be made in advance and reheated for 90 seconds in the microwave for a few days.
- Eggs (1 egg per bite)
- Hanley’s Bacom Bits
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Coat your muffin tray with olive oil
- Crack an egg into each muffin divot, using as many eggs as you’d like
- Top with shredded Hanley’s Bacom Bits, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
- Bake for 16-18 minutes
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 20-30 minutes
Serves: 1-6 people (depending on how many eggs are used)
Pro Tip: Generously coat your muffin tray with olive oil to ensure that your egg muffins do not stick to the muffin tray.