The Triple P
Who says a fancy sounding salad has to be complicated? Here's a recipe for a delicious Balsamic Pear Pecan Parmesan (say that 3x fast) salad that taste as great as it sounds.
- 1/2 Iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Handful of Hanley's Nuts!
- Drizzle of Hanley's Balsamic vinaigrette
- Pile it up in a bowl
- Drizzle our Balsamic vinaigrette
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves: 1-2 people
Pro Tip: Make sure to use ripen Bosc pears for this
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.