- Richard Hanley
- Kid-Approved, Meal Prep, Party Favs, Quick & Easy, Salads, Strawberry vinaigrette, Vegan
Your going to love this salad: it's quick & easy & FABULOUS. Being that it holds well (except the bananas), you can prep this the day before and store it in the fridge. It's perfect for parties, meal prepping, and kids love it.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 pints blueberries
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 2 Gala apples, cubed
- 1 bunch green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 bottle Hanley's Strawberry vinaigrette
- Cut, cube, slice the fruit.
- Add fruit in large bowl/tray
- Drizzle/coat with our Strawberry vinaigrette
Prep time: 15 mins
Serves: 6-8 people
Pro Tip: Use organic Gala Apples (taste sweeter)
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.