The Balsamic Berry Blast Salad is a symphony of fruity, nutty, delicious flavors. It’ll leave you feeling energized and satisfied. Balsamic glazed chicken using Hanley’s Balsamic Vinaigrette is the perfect addition to this refreshing dish.
- Hanley’s Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Thin Chicken Breast
- Spring Mix
- Sliced Strawberries
- Goat Cheese
- Roasted Walnuts
- Marinate raw chicken breast with ¼ -½ cup of Hanley’s Balsamic Vinaigrette and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Place chicken in a small baking dish and bake in the oven at 400 Degrees for 20 mins (Baking time may vary depending on how thick the chicken breast is)
- At the same time, spread a handful of walnuts on a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper and bake at 400 Degrees for 10 minutes
- Toss your Spring Mix in Hanley’s Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Add strawberries, blueberries, and goat cheese
- Sprinkle walnuts on salad
- Slice chicken breast and add to salad
- Enjoy, take photos, and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram if you try it!
Total time: 50 mins
Prep time: 30 mins
Baking time: 20 mins
Time to marinate: At least 3 hours
Serves: 1-2 people
Pro Tip: Allow your chicken more than enough time to marinate in Hanley’s Balsamic Vinaigrette so it can soak up all of the delicious flavors before baking.