If you're a salad-lover, then you have to try this delicious, no-lettuce salad to change it up. Simple ingredients and it makes a beautiful side dish.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella balls
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 white onions, minced
- Creole Seasoning (Tony's)
- Hanley's Balsamic vinaigrette
- In bowl, coat cucumbers, mozzarella, onions together with Hanley's Balsamic vinaigrette.
- Place salad on plate.
- Cut avocado in-half, spoon out and place on plate to cut strips, then place over salad and tap to fan out the avocado slices.
- Dust creole seasoning over avocado, then drizzle Hanley's Balsamic over plate
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Serves: 2-4 people
Pro Tip: You eat with eyes, make it pretty
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.