We have taken the classic grilled cheese to the next level...with our Sweet Creole Mustard! The perfect lunch or dinner with a Hanley's twist.
- 2 slices sourdough bread (or bread of choice)
- 2 Tbsp Hanley's Sweet Creole Mustard
- 1 1/2 slices pepper jack cheese or Gouda cheese
- 1/8 red onion, sliced
- 3 oz ham or 2 bacon stripes, pan-fried
- 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- Heat a pan on the stove over medium to medium-low heat and add butter.
- Build grilled cheese with Sweet Creole Mustard spread on each side of the bread slices, add ham/bacon, cheese, red onion, avocado.
- Add sandwich to pan and heat on both sides until cheese is melted and it has reached desired crispiness of bread.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Serves: 1-2 people
Pro Tip: Add avocado and arugula to the sandwich and you can thank us later.