- Baby spinach
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Almonds, sliced
- Blue cheese (or feta)
- Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Wash, clean, and slice fresh strawberries.
- On a plate, place a handful of spinach.
- Fan strawberries with tips facing out, top with almonds, and blue cheese.
- Drizzle Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette over the top.
Prep time: 5-10 mins
Serves: ~ 2 people (or 1 really hungry)
Pro Tip: Add fresh mandarin oranges or avocados
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.