- 1 bag (12oz) tri-color pasta
- 1 can (2.25oz) Black olives, sliced
- Handful Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1/4 Red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 5oz Hanley's Sensation dressing
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for 10 min.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cold water.
- Add pasta to large bowl, then add black olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions and coat with Hanley's Sensation dressing.
- Top each plate with Romano cheese
- Dance & enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Serves: 4-6 people
Pro Tip: Add blacked shrimp or grilled chicken to make it a meal
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.