The following is a post from Cajun Crate.
We have been making a salad like this for years with olive salad, but when we discovered Hanley's Sensation dressing it was a game changer!
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- Hanley's Sensation Dressing
- 1/3 cup Boscoli Olive Salad
- 2 Red or Yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- In a small saucepan, combine 2 tbs of Sensation Dressing, bell peppers, and garlic.
- Sauté bell peppers on medium heat.
- Rinse and chop lettuce and add to large salad bowl.
- Add olive salad, parmesan cheese, red onion, tomatoes, and to bowl.
- Remove bell peppers from head and add to salad.
- Cover in Sensation dressing and toss.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
Serves: 4-5 people
Pro Tip: You can also add artichoke hearts or avocados - or make it spicy and add Boscoli Jalapeño Olive Salad!