The following is a post from Cajun Crate.
We have been making a salad like this for years with olive salad, but when we discovered Hanley's Sensation dressing it was a game changer!
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- Hanley's Sensation Dressing
- 1/3 cup Boscoli Olive Salad
- 2 Red or Yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- In a small saucepan, combine 2 tbs of Sensation Dressing, bell peppers, and garlic.
- Sauté bell peppers on medium heat.
- Rinse and chop lettuce and add to large salad bowl.
- Add olive salad, parmesan cheese, red onion, tomatoes, and to bowl.
- Remove bell peppers from head and add to salad.
- Cover in Sensation dressing and toss.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
Serves: 4-5 people
Pro Tip: You can also add artichoke hearts or avocados - or make it spicy and add Boscoli Jalapeño Olive Salad!
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.