- Hanley's Avocado dressing
- 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat noodles
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Pinch of basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- Boil water for noodles then let noodles boil for about 10 minutes.
- When the noodles are cooked stir your butter in, put the noodles on a plate add your chopped tomato and avocado, next pour your Hanley's Avocado dressing to coat the pasta.
- Finally sprinkle the shredded basil, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
Prep time: 5-10 mins
Serves: ~2 people (or 1 really hungry)
Pro Tip: Add cubed pepper-jack cheese