Lettuce spice up your salad this season with this delicious Pepper Jelly & Pecan salad. Original recipe was created by Cane Land. Enjoy!
- 4 oz spring mix greens, pre-washed
- 4 oz Hanley's Pepper Jelly vinaigrette
- 5 oz Cane Land Spiced Rum Pecans
- 2 satsumas, peeled and chopped
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- Lightly toss greens Pepper Jelly vinaigrette.
- Top with goat cheese, satsuma & chopped pecans
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Serves: 3-6 persons
Pro Tip: Add blacked shrimp or grilled chicken to make it a meal
About the Author