- 2 handfuls, baby spinach
- Hanley's Pepper Jelly vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup roasted bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Hanley's Nuts!
- Toss spinach, roasted bell peppers, olives in large bowl with a thin coat of Pepper Jelly vinaigrette.
- Plate bowls and top with golden raisins, blue cheese crumbles, and Nuts!.
- Dance & enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Serves: 2-3 persons
Pro Tip: Add blacked shrimp or grilled chicken to make it a meal
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.