Recipe created by: Chef Sean Patrick Gallagher
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pint Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 red onion, cut into large sections
- 3 oz feta, cut into large cubes
- 1/2 cup whole walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup Hanley’s Pepper Jelly vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Prepare all vegetables and then scatter them around a lined sheet tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and make sure to space them out so they cool properly.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the feta and walnuts in the empty spaces on the tray. Drizzle with half the dressing and place under the broiler for 7-9 minutes. Be sure to watch it to make sure things don’t start to burn.