Start your morning like a boss with this Power Bacom Avocado Toast for breakfast. This recipe is quick and will give you wholesome energy to take on anything the day has to offer.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 eggs, fried
- 2 slices whole grain wheat bread (we like Our Daily Bread)
- 1 avocado
- Hot sauce (we like Crystal)
- Creole seasoning (we like Tony's)
- Hanley's Avocado dressing
- Hanley's Bacom bits
- Add olive oil to non-stick skillet on medium heat then melt butter
- Add eggs to skillet until outer-egg is white, then pop yolks and add creole seasoning
- After 1 mins, or until yolks harden, flip eggs and add more creole seasoning
- While the egg is cooking, in a separate bowl, mash the avocados with a fork and drizzle Avocado dressing in the avocados, leaving a few chunky
- Take eggs out and place on paper towel to soak up the excess oil
- In the same skillet, coat with butter and add bread until golden brown on each side
- Top toast with avocados, sprinkle Bacom bits, add fried egg, then hot sauce
- Dance and spin, you're on your way to sensational day
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Serves: 2 people
Pro Tip: Don't skip the hot sauce
About the Author
Richard Hanley Jr.
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.