- Hanley’s Sensation salad dressing
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- Lemon slice (optional)
- Marinate chicken tenders in 5 ounces of Hanley’s Sensation salad dressing for at least 15 minutes, but it’s best to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Bring skillet to medium heat and sear chicken for 3 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked.
- Drizzle remaining Sensation salad dressing over seared chicken.
- Garnish each serving with lemon slices that have been cut halfway through and then twisted.
Prep time: 10 mins (35 total)
Serves: 2-3 people (or 2 really hungry people)
Pro Tip: Sprinkle fresh cilantro as garnish
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.