Recipe from Louisiana Cookin: Sensation Salad is a favorite in Baton Rouge. We jazzed up this recipe by grilling romaine and topping it with shrimp, tomatoes, and Hanley’s Sensation Dressing.
- 2 romaine hearts, halved lengthwise, rinsed, and patted dry
- 24 peeled and deveined large fresh shrimp
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup Hanley’s Sensation Dressing
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray. Working in batches, placeromaine halves, cut side down, onto grill pan. Cook until grill marks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Working in batches, add shrimp to grill pan, and cook until pink and firm, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Place romaine, grilled side up, on a serving platter. Top with shrimp, tomatoes, onion, and parsley. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.