- 1 red apple, sliced
- 1 green pear, sliced
- Pecans, chopped
- Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Lay a pinch of arugula over a plate.
- Slice the apple on it’s side (cutting into the core) into thin slices.
- Remove the core with a small bottle cap by twisting it over the core of the slice. Ditto with the pear.
- Stack the apple/pear slices at random until you have a stack.
- Top with gorgonzola cheese, pecans, and Hanley’s Strawberry Vinaigrette.
Prep time: 15 mins
Serves: 1-2 people
Pro Tip: Use Hanley’s bottle cap to cut core out of apple/pear slice.
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.