- Hanley’s Sensation salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers, peeled & diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup pepper jack, cubed
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach, ripped to pieces
- 1/2 cup green olives (stuffed with blue-cheese makes this first-class)
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach, cucumbers, avocado, pepper jack, olives, and red onions.
- Drizzle the Sensation salad dressing over salad, toss, and enjoy!
Serves: 2-3 people (or 2 really hungry people)
Tips: Add sizzling bacons crumbs for an extra crunch