- Hanley’s Sensation salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers, peeled & diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup pepper jack, cubed
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach, ripped to pieces
- 1/2 cup green olives (stuffed with blue-cheese makes this first-class)
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach, cucumbers, avocado, pepper jack, olives, and red onions.
- Drizzle the Sensation salad dressing over salad, toss, and enjoy!
Serves: 2-3 people (or 2 really hungry people)
Tips: Add sizzling bacons crumbs for an extra crunch
About the Author
Richard is the founder and CEO of Hanley's. When he's not making dressing or croutons, he's running, biking, or swimming while eating a salad.