Finish your day with this quick, easy, and delicious dinner that everyone will love. 😍
- 10 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2 Zucchini
- ¼ oz Chives
- 20 oz Salmon (4 pieces)
- Olive oil
- Hanley’s Sweet Creole Mustard
- Hanley's Garlic & Red Wine vinaigrette
- Chop Zucchini (cut into half-moon slices)
- Chop onion and chives
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut the potatoes into ½ inch wedges
- Toss the potatoes wedges in Garlic & Red wine vinaigrette (coat well)
- Spray a baking sheet with oil & spread evenly across the baking sheet
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy
- Next Drizzle some olive oil in a large pan then place all the onions and zucchini in it (coat with salt and pepper) and saute until it’s cooked down (will take a good 12-15 minutes) keep adding oil if needed to the pan to prevent it from sticking.
- Heat one TBSP of butter and 1 TBSP of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add Salmon skin sides down and cook until skin is crisp and the fish is almost cooked through 5-7 minutes.
- Flip fish over and cook until fish is cooked, 1-2 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and brush with Sweet Creole Mustard.
- Sprinkle chives on fish
- Divide everything up into 4 servings and enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 people
Pro Tip: The more Hanleys Creole Mustard the better 🙌 💃 🕺