This is one of our favorite ways to make kabobs. Just put a little of our Sweet Créole Mustard on them and grill. The mustard and sweetness really enhances the flavor!
- 2-3 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup of Hanley's Sweet Créole Mustard dressing
- 2 Onions
- 2 Bellpepper
- White Button Mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- Skewers (If wooden, soak in water for 30min-1hr to prevent burning)
- Cut Chicken Breasts in 1” — 1 1/4” cubes, or desired size
- Cut onion and bell-peppers in 2” pieces for skewering
- Put ingredients, except mushrooms, in one zip-top bag or container. Separate mushrooms in a different container to prevent breakage.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dried mint, a dash of red pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Marinate with Hanley’s Sweet, Creole Mustard Dressing and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Thread marinated chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
- Grill on medium to high fire for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Rotate to seer all sides.
Prep time: 20 mins
Serves: 4-6 people
Pro Tip: Add cherry tomatoes