Need a quick and easy side to go with your dinner? Or do you need a meal prep veggie to have for the week? This quick sheet pan dish of Brussels sprouts featuring our Balsamic Vinaigrette can fool anyone who doesn't like Brussels sprouts into eating them!
- 12-16 oz Brussels sprouts (whole)
- 6 oz Hanley's Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and pat to dry, removing any bad outer leaves.
- Cut to remove bottom then quarter each of the Brussels sprouts.
- On a sheet pan, lined with aluminum foil (easy clean up tip!), place quartered Brussels sprouts evenly on pan.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp of olive oil (or alternative oil) and sprinkle salt & pepper over the Brussels sprouts.
- Using your hands or a wooden spoon, mix the Brussels sprouts to evenly coat.
- Place pan in oven for 10 minutes.
- At the 10 minute mark, remove pan and drizzle 6 oz Hanley's Balsamic Vinaigrette over the Brussels sprouts and mix to evenly coat.
- Replace pan back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Serves: 4, 1/2 cup servings
Pro Tip: Place your oven on broil for the last minute of cooking to get the Brussels sprouts a little crispy! These taste just like the fried Brussels sprouts you order out at Restaurants but because these are baked, you save on a lot of extra added fat and calories.
About the Author