This Bacom Bits & Blue Cheese Burger is what dreams are made of. Topped with caramelized onions, crumbled blue cheese, arugula and Hanley’s Bacom Bits… is your mouth watering yet?
- 97% Lean Beef
- Ciabatta Bun
- Garlic Spread
- Yellow Onion
- Balsamic Glaze
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Hanley’s Bacom Bits
- Chop ½ Yellow onion and caramelize in a pan, covered, with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic glaze on low heat for about 20-30 mins. Continue to check on the onions and you work through the following steps.
- Form Beef into Burger Patties and season with Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.
- Cook burgers on a stovetop, flipping each patty once, until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
- Toast Ciabatta Buns in a toaster
- Spread a light amount of Garlic Spread on the bun and top with arugula
- Place your fully cooked burger on the bun
- Top with crumbled blue cheese, caramelized onions, and Hanley’s Bacom Bits
- Enjoy, snap a photo and tag @HanleysFoods on Instagram
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes/1 hour
Serves: 1 Person
Pro Tip: Take your time making caramelized onions, the longer they cook, and the lower the heat, the better they taste. Enjoy!