It’s more than just dressing
- It’s local. Bottled in Louisiana, using southern-style family recipie.
- It’s real. Made of authentic ingredients you’ve heard of — NO Junk!
- It’s good for business. Hand-made at the LSU AgCenter Food Incubator, an incubator for food entrepreneurs.
- It’s good for the planet. The recyclable glass bottle is better for the planet (and the flavor) than plastic. We also donate to 1% for the Planet to support environmental causes.
- It’s natural, low carb, and gluten free.
- It’s simply sensational!
How long is the shelf live?
1 year. The vinaiger and lemon juice reduce the pH low enough to have a great shelf life.
Where can I find it?
Here’s list of all the locations we are in
Is it gluten-free?
Yes, however it is made in a kitchen that uses gluten.
Where is it made?
We hand-make our salad dressing at a food incubator in Baton Rouge, LA.