It's more than just dressing
- It's local. Bottled in Louisiana, using southern-style family recipies and Louisiana Certified.
- It's real. Made of authentic ingredients you've heard of - no gums, preservatives, or additives.
- It's good for business. Hand-made at Edible Enterprises, an incubator for food entrepreneurs.
- It's good for the planet. The recyclable glass bottle is better for the planet (and the flavor) than plastic. We also donate to 1% for the Planet to support environmental causes.
- It's low carb and gluten free.
- It's simply sensational!
Baton Rouge, LA
- Our Daily Bread - Main Street Market, Government
- Calandro's Market - Perkins, Government
- Pam's Capitol Corner - Main Street Market
- Calvin's Bocage Market - Bocage
- Matherne's Supermarket - Bluebonnet
- Alexander's Market - Highland
- LA Grove Market - Prairieville
- Pepper's Market - Prairieville
- Harvest Supermarket - Prairieville
- Ralph's Market - Gonzales, Jones Creek, Pelican Point
- Request a store
You can also buy it online right here.
We'll ship it to your doorstep
We would love to dress up your shelves.
Posters, shelf talkers, and check-out cards are also available with case purchase.
- NOLA.com - Building a business, one bottle of salad dressing at a time
- Business Report - Hanley's Foods' Sensation salad dressing now in stores
- Silicon Bayou News - Hanley's Foods Expanding
- Hanley's Seafood Sensation Salad - Local TV Lent cooking segment
- Richard's blog - How it's made: Sensation salad dressing
- 225 Magazine - Tough Choices
- 225 Magazine - I love a good story
- 225 Magazine - Now available in stores
- Richard's blog - Sensation Salad Dressing Announcement
- Launch party - come celebrate with us